New Year is that time of the year when you leave behind all things old and celebrate the coming of a fresh New Year. Be it your account book or your favorite calendar, no matter how you love it, it will be invariably replaced .New Year also reminds you of the ever popular New Year resolution. As the New Year heralds, bringing with it all things nice, a promise of better times and brighter hope, there is cheer and merriment everywhere. There is indeed so much to look forward to, on the 1st of January every year.
How do you make the New Year truly special for you? Making New Year resolutions and breaking them is a thing of the past. Make up your mind to do ten good things, this New Year. Avoid making a New Year resolution which most often does not last through the first three months.
There are several ways to make the New Year special. Plan in advance and make sure to pursue them. Make the New Year a 'happy' and 'fresh' one by adding a breath of fresh air, to each day that unfolds. The article explores the different things you can do, to make the year ahead a truly happy and memorable one:
• Set achievable goals at work and pamper your self when you improve.
• Take time to plan out things you will do for charity this year. Do not let clothes pile in cupboards; instead give them away to the needy.
• Increase the frequency of spring cleaning that you will do in the New Year.
• Decide to write down your day to day events or at least the significant ones.
• Make sure you set reminders of important dates, so you do not miss birthdays and anniversaries.
• Write to people you care about. If possible call them often.
• Work at some place over the weekend for free, the experience may be worthwhile.
• Make time for family and friends. Go out for a movie and take a walk by the beach. Spend time with nature.
• Avail the best buys in home decor and give your home a new look. Make sure to make it cost effective.
• Make your mind up to devote at least 5 minutes of your day to God. Say a little prayer for your self and the world. There is no better way to self realization.
Above all, do not forget to smile. Laugh as often as you can and spread the cheer, this New Year. Remember you are left with not one, but ten New Year resolutions. Resolve not to break them. Prepare for New Year with your own 'to-do' list for the coming year. And remember, that all New Year resolutions are not meant to be broken!
By: Amrith K.A
Best Selling New Year Gifts
Books on New Year Resolutions:
Little Bk of New Years Resolution
Making Conflict Resolution Happen
New Year's Resolution